Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hang It on the Wall


To help me get through some of these crazy hot days with 3 children, I have been looking for little projects to do. We have been spending a lot of time in our basement. We have a bounce house to help get out some of that extra energy when we can not really go out to play. The challenge this week (from Made it on Monday) is to hang it on the wall. I have thought about hanging a real chalkboard in the basement for the kids to use. I did not know how I wanted to hang it as I did not not want to drill holes into the concrete (basement is unfinished). I also did not want to hang it from the ceiling. I remembered that I had chalkboard paint left over so I 'hung' a chalkboard by painting on the concrete wall. If/When we finish the basement, we can just cover it with a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment