Thursday, March 24, 2011

Something New for Dinner - Chicken Primavera with Pasta


Are you tired of making the same things for dinner? I am. I signed up to 'host' a Philadelphia Cooking Creme Party. Due to everyone getting sick in our house, I was not able to have an actual taste party for the New Philadelphia Cooking Creme. I plan to have one in April when things calm down a bit. I did make the Chicken Primavera with Pasta and it will be something that I can make again. It is super easy to make! Always a plus with 3 young children :)

What you need:
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables (broccoli, carrots, red peppers, snow peas)
1 tub (10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
2 cups hot cooked fettuccine

Make it:
Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until done.
Add vegetables and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Add cooking creme, cook and stir 3 minutes.
Stir in pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment