Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fabric Envelope System

We have been working on paying off our debt.  We no longer use credit cards.  We use a budget every month.  We only use cash.  I have been using the Dave Ramsey Paper envelope system, but I am tired of mine ripping.  So, I decided that I could make one from fabric.  

This one seems to be missing something....


Oh, cash! 

 I am planning on writing my budget categories on with a fabric marker.  What are my categories?  We have groceries, household, pet, family restaurant, mine, kids, and entertainment.



2 comments:

  1. Would you be willing to sell them? I would love to have one in a "girly" color and one in a masculine color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I will sell them. I'll have my hubby approve the masculine one

      Delete