Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ruffle Fabric - Skirt, Bag, and Bikini



I love this ruffle fabric!  I was able to test the Kayleigh Skirt pattern for Brynnberlee Designs.  I picked up this yellow 1 inch ruffle fabric at Hancock's.  I made this skirt for my youngest!  The directions to make this skirt are very easy to follow.  While I was making it, my older daughter fell in love with it and asked if I could make one for her also.  So...

I made one for my older daughter too.  The pattern only goes to a 5T so I used a skirt that fits my older daughter to use as a pattern.   I am also planning on making a similar skirt for my oldest's baby doll.  

I made me a new bag with the ruffle fabric.  I am ready to go on my cruise now.  :)

I also added some ruffles to a little onesie for a new little baby.  I call this my "Daddy approved Bikini."


No comments:

Post a Comment