Friday, July 12, 2013

Dino's for Girls?

Yes!  Girls can play with and love dinosaurs too.  

Have you noticed though that if you would like a girly dinosaur shirt, you may have a hard time finding one?

My middle daughter was invited to her friend's birthday party.  We didn't know what the birthday girl wanted  so I asked her Mom.  The Mom mentioned that her little girl loved dinosaurs and wanted a shirt with a dinosaur.  

So, my middle daughter picked out the colors and the dinosaur outline and I went to work.   I even made a matching hair bow.   


  
To make this shirt, I printed a dinosaur pic to use for a pattern.  After I cut the dinosaur out of fabric, I zigzagged it to the shirt.  Simple.  You could even hand sew this if one doesn't have a sewing machine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment