Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Annie for Halloween

I am not sure why my girl looks so sad. Maybe it is because this Annie dress is not for her. I made this for a friend's daughter for Halloween.

Making this dress reminded me of an Annie doll my mom made for me when I was about the same age as my daughter pictured. My mom still has the pattern for this Annie doll! I am planning on having a homemade Christmas (not everything will be homemade though). My mom gave me this pattern (plus a few others) so I can make a huge doll for my girls! I am planning on making them princess dolls and making a matching princess dress for my daughter. Wish me luck!

www.blessingsoverflowing.com/fix-it-up-friday-guidelines

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! That is a great costume. I loved Annie when I was a girl. Goodluck on your homemade Christmas and doll making endeavors. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.

    ReplyDelete