Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Magnetic Days of the Week and Months

As crazy as it may seem, it has been decided that we will be homeschooling our 1st grader. While I am teaching my son, I wanted some learning activities for my 4 yr old (and eventually my 1 yr old). I made a Days of the week and Month magnet activity to help my kids learn and recognize these words.

To make this, I used an old cookie sheet that painted with chalkboard paint (so it has many uses). For the days and months, I cut old business card magnets in half and used sticky labels with the days and months. I also included numbers with the left over magnets.

This will also be a travel 'game.'


www.blessingsoverflowing.com/fix-it-up-friday-guidelines

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I love that you used things you already had on hand. Goodluck with homeschooling. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete