Friday, February 22, 2013

Carry It All Bag

For Christmas, I was given fabric and a pattern for a bigger bag.  The giver thought that I would make it for our cruise.  Well, I made it sooner!  I love this bag.  It is big enough that I can carry my kindle, and some entertainment for the kids.  Well, my other bag could do that...but this bag is bigger because I can also carry gluten free treats.  :)
 It has a zipper for my phone, keys, and money.  On the other side it has two pockets.  Great for the snacks or Kindle.

This pattern also included a mini bag.  The mini bag does not have a zipper, but it does have the pockets.  I have made one for one of my daughters.  I need to make another for my youngest daughter.  The mini size is perfect size for kids.  I let both girls pick their colors for the bag.  

This is the bag for my almost 6 year old daughter.


This is the inside of her bag.

Here is a picture to compare the bags.  
I don't think this picture really shows how much bigger my bag (on right) is compared to the mini (on left).  

My daughter with her bag.


1 comment: